The new rules of the school state that NO COURSE FORM, NO EXAMINATION follow this steps to see if you are qualify to seat for each exams.
- Visit the school official at aauekpoma.edu.ng using your prefer browser (google chrome browser highly recommended) than search.
2. click on the top header on the school official website stated COURSE REGISTRATIONS
3. In this step you have to select the session and the course
e.g this session is 2018/2019 select and select your course your want to check for
4. Click on search and wait for soon seconds while the system process your request.
5. After soon seconds the system will pop out the list of students to seat for the particular course you search for with their MATRICULATION NUMBERS
THE ABOVE LIST IS FOR GST101 AS AT 4AM 2ND MAY 2019 WE HAVE A TOTAL NUMBER OF 9,917 STUDENTS FULLY REGISTERED FOR COURSE AND WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO SEAT FOR THE EXAMINATION.
NOTE: THE COURSE REGISTRATION/ ATTENDANCE LIST WILL BE USE FOR BOTH CBE & PPE EXAMINATIONS RESPECTIVELY.
EDITED BY COMR.UGHELE OSES VICTOR