Ambrose Alli University 2019 Student Union e-voting
GUIDELINES FOR VOTING:
Eligible students are expected to download the voting APP; AAU e-Voting available on http://aaauekpoma.edu.ng/vote and Google play store for android phones only OR login to the online voting platform @ https://aauapps.ng/vote to vote.
Accreditation and Voting starts simultaneously at 8am and ends 2pm on the scheduled date for voting.
The following are the steps for voting:
Step 1. Voter accreditation
1. Tap on the APP or type the Url to your browser i.e. https://aauapps.ng/vote
2. Tap on ‘Voter Accreditation’
3. Enter matriculation number
4. Tap ‘Verify’
5. Confirm the information displayed, including phone number
6. Tap submit to receive login password (case sensitive) in your phone via SMS
Step 2. e-Voting
1. Login with your matriculation number as username and the password sent to your phone number on KOFA.
2. Tap on the ‘Vote’ button to see all elective positions and the candidates for each
3. On the Web:
a. Tap ‘Select’ to choose your preferred candidate.
b. Tap ‘Vote’ to vote for your preferred candidate.
4. On Mobile:
a. Tap on the ‘Vote’ button for the candidate of your choice
b. Tap on the ‘Ok’ button to confirm your choice
5. Repeat Step 3 or 4 for all other candidates and elective positions.
6. Tap on ‘Results’ to view the results of the election at the end of the election.
All students are to update their phone numbers on KOFA and are expected to pay their school fees on or before 12 midnight OF THE DAY OF ELECTION to be eligible to vote.
All eligible voters are to deactivate DND on the phone numbers on KOFA to enable them receive the password to vote.
MTN / Airtel / Glo / 9Mobile: Text “ALLOW” to 2442 to deactivate DND
Results will be available online all through the voting period.
We wish all students of Ambrose Alli University a memorable online voting experience as we also wish all candidates success in the election.
Bar. Bensom Ojielaro
Chairman, Student Union Electoral Committee and Dean of Students.
Above is for the information of staff, students and general public, please.