There is much eagerness on the part of every candidates and Sponsors of candidates who sat for the 2019 May/June West African Examination Council (WAEC). To this end, many will be trying to check the results first for themselves to determine their success rate first before broadcasting the news to friends and families. Yes, you need that little secrecy first, or dont you?
Here are guidelines you can follow to check your 2019 WAEC result on your own with data enabled smartphone.
STEPS TO FOLLOW IN CHECKING YOUR 2019 WAEC RESULTS
- Firstly, ensure you have internet connection on your smartphone
- Now, you do not need to purchase a scratch card just yet as your serial number and pin were provided for you in your smart identity card issued to you during your WASSCE.
- Open your browser on your smartphone, preferably Chrome.
- Visit the WAEC DIRECT RESULT CHECKER portal 2019 by typing the link https://www.waecdirect.org in the address bar
- Enter your Examination in the column provided
- Enter your examination Year which is 2019
- Select your Examination Type; there are two types there, either private candidates or school candidate result.
- Enter your card serial number and card pin.
- Click on “Submit” and a page will pop up showing your 2019 WASSCE results
NOTE: Ensure that all details entered are correct and devoid of any error as it could bring out results for another candidate which renders the card usage invalid for you.
The card usage is only for 5 times.
For Questions/Complaints, tell us in the comment box or reach me on whatsapp with +2348130575364